Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vancouver!

     We arrived in Vancouver! YAY! The drive was very pretty Washington is def
 a nice place to call home! So when we got here at about 3ish (5 Iowa Time) we decided to go to the aquarium today. It was awesome and I def. recommend anyone who comes to Vancouver to go to the aquarium and Stanley Park, which is the park the aquarium is in. Its very pretty and is its own island if I remember right. But I took some video at the park and it is being uploaded to youtube as we speak. So anyone who reads this can click on the link to my youtube on the left and find it its called Vancouver Aquarium.
     But the area is all very pretty we just needed passports to get through the border. The whole place is lovely and Vancouver is an excellent city.
     On the way here I saw a few signs that need to be rewrote. One was a billboard on the side of the road and said:
Truckers! Take Reefer North!
When I saw that I was flabbergasted. I coudn't read the whole thing cuz I was driving so fast but what I did see really made me rethink a few life decisions.
The next sign I saw was at a gas station turn and said No Parking West Of Here. West of there was the interstate on-ramp...with no shoulder... so yeah. You would think people would know not to park on the on-ramp with no shoulder to get to the gas station... But whatever.
The last one said LITTER AND IT WILL HURT. That was funny too.



Driving Was Pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment