Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day #1

          So today is unofficially the first day of my trip.
I got together a rough game plan for the trip through Canada and I bought all the stuff my turtle will need when I'm gone. So that is why its the first day of the trip. I bought him a big 20 liter tank and a new huge filter so maybe his tank won't need to be cleaned until I'm home for Christmas. I think he likes it. His old tank was only 10 gal so now he has lots of room! I love my turtle.
          So..... I don't know if anyone will ever read this... but the good news is that I didn't have to work hard to set this up because I already have a gmail account.... so all I had to do was make the colors and extra stuff... yay!
This is my turtle in his new tank... sorry bout the quality; I took it with my webcam :) doesn't he look like the happiest turtle ever? Awww.

Now Gurdy is jealous... hehehe.
Aww she is soo sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment