Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photography

This is my photography section! As some of you know, I am going to Fairbanks to UAF to study wildlife biology. What some of you don't know is
that I also want to do some freelance photography. As of right now I'm probally not going to be able to minor in photography but I do plan on taking classes outside of UAF for photography.


      My senior year in highschool I was able to take a photography course on film photography. I am eternally grateful Mrs. Sartori, my teacher, let me into that class last minute and even though the class was already very full. So hopefully due to that class you, the veiwer/critiquer, will be able to see the improvement in my photos.

      All of the pictures are at the same site so you won't have to go anywhere else to visit them. The link is below, also for the future the link is also on the bar to the left "Sadie's Must Visit Sites". It should be towards the top next to the link for my Youtube account, which you should check out too because some of my photos that are not in my album are on youtube in a slideshow. Also there is a dumb video of Patrick being dumb, which is always entertaining.
 
Sadie's Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment