Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last Day at Home!

So this is my last day and a few things happened that range from moderately to pretty dramatic.

But first I want to talk about my past week!

    On Friday I went up to Northeast Iowa for a cousin get-together. We went camping! It was really fun to see all the fam again. My little cousin Faith, Asher and I slept outside and it was so clear and beautiful! The next morning we went kayaking! It was my first time but it was surprisingly simple! And fun and beautiful! About 3 hrs into it a bald eagle jumped out of a tree right in front of us and flew up the river before us for a while which was AWESOME!
    So that night we had a campfire and Kaley Taylor Danisha Carly and I went to a Blake Shelton concert which was good times. The next morning we went to church (I got a shower! If your in my family youll understand the awesome-ness of that!) and had a lunch then we went home!

    So when I got home I hung out with friends for a while which was very fun and made some awesome jokes that will probably last a lifetime. Then I got flooded in when I really needed to go home so I didnt start packing until Thursday.But then I had my going away party, which was fun. I got my car back on Friday, got new tires and heaters put in. I also packed more and hung out with Katie April and Mae.

   So today I woke up and decided that I wanted to play Super Mario Galaxy on the wii, which I had beaten a few months ago but still had a few levels to complete to get ULTIMATE DOMINATION. But it wouldnt work because its too scratched. So that sucked alot. So then I found out that Ricki  is in the hospital with shortness of breath and possible heart complications. So that sucked too. So THEN I went to make the kids pizza cuz I wont be around anymore to make them homemade pizza. But there was hardly any pizza sauce and the kinda cheese I dont like which normally Mom never buys. So that kinda sucked! But THEN I went outside to put up the electric fence (which had blown down during the storms) and apparently even though part of it was still down enough to shock me FULL FORCE! Which hasn't happened since I was about 11. So that sucked too! But of course, as my last day, how could I not expect all that to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment